[Gatesedge] All OK

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Sep 24 07:34:56 PDT 2005

We are all OK.

Never lost power or telco.

My rain gauge shows that we have only had about a half-inch of rain.
Wind as taken down a small limbs but we dont even have any large limbs down.

Talmon and Calrcuccio weathered the storm here and are getting ready to
go home.  My Sisters and Brothers-in-law that stayed here have already
left to head home back to Brazoria county.

When the storm turn east  we wound up being on the clean side  and it
was really kinda anti-climactic.

Back when was measured at 897 millibars  (the second strongest storm
ever measured) and was heading straight for us it was kinda scary.

There isn't any gasoline within probably 5 counties of us.

Hope everybody else is safe as well.

-EA