[Gatesedge] Populace & Business Meetings and a last call...

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 11:46:47 PDT 2006

Our Business and Populace Meetings are coming up next
Monday, April 10th.  We meet at:

Kinsman Lutheran Church
12100 Champion Forest Drive
Houston, TX 77066

This is your LAST CHANCE to turn in a bid for the 2006
event.

For more detailed information please visit
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

If you have something you would like to discuss at
either meeting, please let me know.  We will be
starting an "all about the offices" series and
starting with the A&S Office. I hope to see everyone
there!

Natalia Auvert
Seneshal