[Gatesedge] Before Populace and Business Meeting

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 07:38:02 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Populace!

For those of you who know and for those who don't-*Supper With Annes*-happens
before populace at 5:45 pm at Jason's Deli.

The restaurant is at the corner of Champion's Forest and 1960. Prices are
very reasonable. I've eaten a good supper of 1/4 muffelata and fruit with
water to drink for under $7. And you get a free ice cream cone!!!

I hope you will save some pennies and dimes this week and join me for supper
before populace at Jason's Deli. Please consider joining me even if all you
can afford is a soda or coffee! I love to chat while I eat and really feel
lonely if nobody joins me!

Hope to see you there!