[Gatesedge] Sept. Archery

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Aug 23 16:44:02 PDT 2006

It looks like the weekend of the 8-10th might be the best choice.  Other
than that the only weekend that I see that doesn't have something of local
interest would be the 29-1 going against Crown tourney.  However that does
put it awful close to our event in October.  I would not like to see it
against Elfsea Defender as several of our archers are known to travel up
there.    Interested to hear what the rest have to say.

John Moore