[Gatesedge] Thursday Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:21:53 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,

Lord Tora asked me to let everyone know that he is canceling our Thursday
Practice because of rain.  It has been raining alot the last two days and we
have the same percent for Thursday.  We don't want anyone to twist an ankle
or worse in the muddy conditions.

Please stay tuned for Sunday.
Happy Birthday to Lord Brongaar (24th), Lady Claire (26th), and Gregor
(27th).  Thursday practice was going to be a celebration for all of them
but...guess ya have to wait til our next practice!

Racheal : )

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson