[Gatesedge] Sept. Archery

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Aug 25 12:05:49 PDT 2006

OK,  The Labor day weekend practice is canceled because of the Gothic
conflict and we are not going to reschedule (at least not at our house)
for September.  I encourage everyone to go to Gothic War where they you
practice both Target and Combat Archery.

Cynthia and I have some conflicts and other things we need to do the
weekend of the  Sept 9.  On top of that we are starting the super busy
fall season and preparations for our own event.

On Sept 16 there is an opportunity for archery in a neighboring branch
at Defender of the Fort.   The next weekend on Sept 23 there is great
archery at Elfsea Defender.

In October we have our own event on Oct 14 and and archery practice and
the Great Punkin Shoot on October 28.  Non-locally there are
opportunities for archery in Greywood and Bryn Gwlad at their events.

November there is Target Archery at Three Kings and Defenders of the
Rose  and Combat Archery at Three Kings and Bordermarch Melees.

No shortage of archery opportunities in the upcoming 3 months.

Regards,

-EA