[Gatesedge] Today's Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 05:12:42 PDT 2006

Hello everyone

I hope that today is bright and sunny so we can have a fighter
practice/birthday party at the park.  If it is we will be at the park at 4
pm.

If you need directions or want to verify that there has been no last minute
cancelation, please call the house after 2:30 pm and ask Tora if there has
any rain in the area.  The house number is 281-880-6338.  I told him to get
off the internet and be ready for calls.

Til later,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra