[Gatesedge] Sunday's Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:13:40 PDT 2006

Greetings all

Lord Tora and I would like to thank the following for coming out to Sunday's
practice.  Lords Eric and Patrick - our regular Chiv fighters, Dakao -
representing the Rapier fighters, Lord Brongaar - for his birthday, and
m'ladies Carla and Margo.

We had very pleasent weather.  Eric and Patrick were able to go a couple of
rounds. Dakao got to work on some of his college reading as there was no
other Rapiers for him to fight with.

>From the looks of the weather report during the 5 pm news - Thursday's
practice should be on.  There is rain in the forcast for Tuesday and light
on Wednesday.  By Thursday it should have dried out.

til then,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra