[Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday

pbres at aol.com pbres at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 06:30:22 PDT 2006

Potatoe salad

-----Original Message-----
From: eadric at scabrewer.com
To: gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 12:37 AM
Subject: [Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday

Greetings Gates Edge,

August Archery Practice is THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 5.

Start is at 4PM  and we will end when everyone is done shooting.

After we are finished shooting we will have a pot-luck meal.  The eating will likely commence sometime around 6:30 or 7.

I am firing up the smoker Friday night and will have an assortment of meaty goodness for the eating.

What is everyone else bring to share for the feast?

Directions are on the Shire Web Page at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa