[Gatesedge] Populace and Business Meetings - Please Read

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 09:02:58 PST 2006

Our Business and Populace Meetings are coming up next
Monday, December 11th.  We meet at:

Kinsman Lutheran Church
12100 Champion Forest Drive Houston, TX 77066

WE'RE MIXING IT UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS!  POPULACE WILL
START AT 7:30 WITH OFFICERS TO FOLLOW.  We still must
be out of the building at 9:00, so both will be
quickly paced meetings.  If you wish to come and chat
at 7:00, I'll be there.

For more detailed information please visit
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

If you have a pass around gift, please let me know
before this Friday.

If you have something you would like to discuss at
either meeting, please let me know. I hope to see
everyone there!

Natalia Auvert
Seneshal