[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:41:36 PST 2006

Greetings to all

This month our fighter practices are not all going to be on normal times and
dates.  So please check the Gate's Edge Calendar or check your inbox for
days and times.

We are having a practice tonight at 7 pm.  We will be at Meyer Park, please
email me if you need directions.

We had a wonderful turnout on Sunday.  We had several newcomers that joined
us.  Joe has already sent in his membership dues and is waiting to get his
blue card.
Lord Tora and I look forward to seeing everyone there this evening!

In Service,
Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra