[Gatesedge] Gates Edge Archery Practice this weekend Sat. Feb 18

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Feb 13 15:04:10 PST 2006

Quick reminder to everyone that our regularly scheduled archery practice
is this weekend on Sat Feb. 18.  Start is at 11AM  and we will end when
everyone is done shooting.

Around 2PM we will have a pot-luck meal as a late lunch.  Main course
for the meal will be chicken out of the smoker so if you wish to help by
bringing sides and such pick something that goes along with smoked
chicken quarters.

Directions are on the Shire Web Page at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Right now the prediction is for a high in the low 60's,  with a chance
of isolated thunderstorms.  Regardless of the weather we will be
gathering.  There is always room for your craft project and for
socialization.

 If the weather is too bad to shoot (and well after we are done with any
shooting) we will be working to prepare for war.  There are lots of
armor repair and adjustments to be made, lots of combat arrows and bolts
to assemble and repair, lots of bows and crossbows to get tuned up, and
lots of  work to be done to ready the Gates Edge Encampment at Gulf War XV.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
DSEM CA