[Gatesedge] applications for Gate's Edge Herald

Rex Pixley donnchad_de_piksle at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 08:49:15 PST 2006

Greetings friends,

  With a heavy heart I must give up the office of Gate's Edge Herald.  I ask that all those wanting to apply for this office please send applications to the following three people.
  Gate's Edge Senechal
  Gate's Edge Herald
  Coastal Region Herald
  I will still be covering the office until I leave so if you need anything please contact me.

  I have recieved a very big promotion at work and will be moving to the Kingdom of the Outland's on April 1st.  I would like to thank all of you for making the past year and half a wonderful time, you will not be forgotten and what I have learned I will take forward with me.  Thank you all my friends.

In service
Lord Donnchad de Pixley
Gate's Edge Herald
Kingdom of Ansteorra