[Gatesedge] Newcomer's meeting...

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 06:57:24 PST 2006

There's a Newcomer's meeting scheduled on Feb. 8 at 7:30.  We'll be going over some SCA basics and possibly some camping basics as well.  Please feel free to stop by for the meeting.  The meeting will be at the home of Lady Maria, 21030 Normandy Forest Dr., Spring, TX.

>From I-45:  Take 45 to the 2920 exit.  Take 2920 west.  Turn left at Falvel Rd.  (there's a Citgo station on the left).  Turn left on Normandy Forest Dr.

>From 249:  Take 249 to the Spring Cypress exit.  Take Spring Cypress east.  Turn left at Ella Blvd.  (first light after Kuykendahl.)  Turn right on Normandy Forest Dr.

Hope to see everyone there.

In Service to the Dream,