[Gatesedge] Melee Practice

robert smetek robertsmetek at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 08:18:25 PST 2006

  Greetings Neighbors,

  This Saturday February 18th, 2006, Gate's Edge is having our Melee Practice to prepare for the upcoming Gulf War.  It will be at Meyer Park, located at 7700 Cypresswood Drive, Spring Texas 77379. If you need directions, please email my lady Racheal (racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com).

  We are wanting to have practice from 5 pm til 7 pm and then a pot-luck dinner at 7ish.
  M lady Racheal is organizing food. (racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com)  She has told me that we are providing a variety of meats and would like everyone to bring either a side dish or desert or drinks.  Please bring your feast gear.

  We would love to see everyone there!

  Seeya,

  Lord Tora
  Knight Marshal of Gate's Edge