[Gatesedge] Gulf Wars XV preregistration now available via http://www.gulfwars.org/

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Jan 5 13:01:29 PST 2006

*ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN VIA GULFWARS.ORG
*

*DEADLINES:*
*Jan 31st - paper registrations
Feb 15th - online credit card

* Greetings Gates Edge, Family, and Friends,

Your King is calling you to WAR.  It is time to begin preparations for
the march eastward to claim victory for Ansteorra.

If you will heed your kings call to stand with the heroes of the Sable
Star, and if you plan on camping with Gates Edge, it is critical that
you pre-register so that we have enough land for all of us to camp together.

Please pre-register_ before February 15_ *online via the ACCEPS* system at:

http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/GW2006/gw_event_main.php?eid=66

or via Snail Mail  _ before the end of January _and a printed form which
you can find in your Black Star or at

http://www.gulfwars.org/GWXVRegistrationAnsteorra.pdf

When you preregister,  in the blank for  */Group Camping With/*  please put

/*Ansteorra - Coastal Region - Gates Edge*/

This will assure that we have adequate land for the Coastal Region and
for Gates Edge.

After pre-registration please send ME  the following information:

SCA Name used at Registration
Mundane Name used at Registration
Tent size -w/ropes
Date of arrival
# and names of adults in same tent
Do you wish to participate in the Gates Edge communal Meal-plan/supper? Y/N

If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to
get them answered.  On Feb 1 or shortly thereafter  I will coordinate
with the Coastal land stewards to assure that they have a full count of
all the folks camping with Gates Edge.

Always in Service,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa