[Gatesedge] OTE delivery

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:06:38 PST 2006

Greetings,
For those that were unable to attend populace last night...the decision is
for those that have a paid subscription but dont want any trees harmed in
the producing of the newsletter...You can "Opt out".

For everyone that has a paid subscription and want it emailed to you instead
of mailed, please send me an email so I can update my address list.

For those of you who do not have a paid subscription, its $15 for the year.
Please make checks paid to SCA - Shire of Gate's Edge and give them either
to me or Lord Eric.

Thank you,
Racheal

--