[Gatesedge] Gates Edge Archery Practice this weekend

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Jan 19 18:12:50 PST 2006

Quick reminder to everyone that our regularly scheduled archery practice
is this weekend on Sat Jan. 21.  Start is at 11AM  and we will end
around 2PM with pot-luck meal as a late lunch.  Main course for the meal
will be hamburgers off the grill so if you wish to help by bring sides
and such pick something that goes along with hamburgers.

Directions are on the Shire Web Page at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Right now the prediction is Mostly Sunny, 64F,  with a 10% chance of
some light showers on Saturday.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa