[Gatesedge] Today's Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:17:27 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

It is a beautiful day!!!

Come to Meyer Park for a Fighter Practice and Birthday Party!

Christian turns 12 years old.  I have a chocolate chip cake and
a cheesecake. Bring your own drinks.  Please come and help make it a day to
remember!

Lord Tora and I will be arriving early to decorate our area of the park.
Officially practice begins at 4 pm and lasts til 6 pm.  Meyer Park is
located at 7700 Cypresswood Drive, Spring Texas 77379.  If you need
directions - please email me off-list.

This is a Rapier and Heavy Fighter Practice so bring your gear for fighting
also!

In Service,
Racheal

--