[Gatesedge] Re: No Fighter Practice today

george abercrombie georgeslebreton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 16:03:07 PST 2006

Any chance anyone else wants to practice at the park Thursday?  I will be unable to travel to Bordermarch but was hoping to get in afew fights.  Please let me know if anyone else plans to fight.

  George

  In case any of you are wondering who George is I am new to the area just moved a few months ago from the Kingdom of Gleann Ahbann.

Racheal <racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com> wrote:
    Greetings

  Lord Tora asked me to let everyone know that we will not be having a fighter practice today.  It was raining when he brought me to work and it is supposed to keep raining all day long.

  This coming Thursday, Tora and I will be traveling to Bordermarch for fighter practice.  If anyone wants to go with us, please contact me off-list to discuss arrangements.

  Have a good week!
  Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra