[Gatesedge] Tonight's Populace meeting - Financial Commitee

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:42:27 PDT 2006

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone on the Financial commitee that
I need to speak to you about a budget for the Herald's office. I am not
looking for much but I do need to replace the old file cabinet and Herald's
box. I would also like to get a few supplies.

Secondly, I would like to step in for Lord Tora since I have your attention.
Our 'John Gatesedge' account at Tandy Leather needs to be renewed ($35.00)
if we wish to continue to receive the discount. It has expired already.

YIS
Ld Engenulf de Vienville