[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 05:41:45 PDT 2006

Greetings to one and all,

Fighter practice last night was wonderful!!!  Lords Tora, Eric, and Padraic
shared their fighting knowledge with Gregor and newcomer Jon-Marc.  Lady
Alesone, Lord Engenulf, and son Patrick shared knowledge of youth boffer
with the Spradley family - Brian, Ryan, Railey, and Rejoanna.  And I got a
chance to talk with all the newcomers including Paul and Jennifer.

Lord Tora and I hope to see all of you again.

Our next fighter practice is scheduled for this Sunday at 4 pm.  We will be
at Meyer Park and it will also be a birthday party for Lord Eric and any
other July birthdays that come to the park.

Til then,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra