[Gatesedge] Fighter practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 09:31:07 PDT 2006

Greetings

Lord Tora and I would like to thank the following people for coming out on
Sunday - Lords Eric, Padraic, Engenulf, and Thorguard as well as Ladies
Alesone, Annes, and Claire.  We also got to visit with Patrick of Gate's
Edge, Kristian, and Eric's mother.  There was a good couple of bouts and
then we had cake for Eric's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

Please join us Thursday night from 7 pm til 9 pm at Meyer Park located on
Cypresswood Dr.  If you need directions, please email me off-list.

In Service,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra