[Gatesedge] Populace, Business Meeting and Room change!

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 09:36:17 PDT 2006

Our Business and Populace Meetings are coming up next
Monday, June 11th.  We meet at:

Kinsman Lutheran Church
12100 Champion Forest Drive
Houston, TX 77066

For the next few months we will be meeting in the
glass walled room as you enter the building.

We will be voting for the graphics on the Gate's Edge
SWAG card, so bring your designs!

For more detailed information please visit
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

If you have something you would like to discuss at
either meeting, please let me know.  We will be
continuing the "all about the offices" series and
I will be going over the responsibilities of an MOC
for May. I hope to see everyone there!

Natalia Auvert
Seneshal