[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:34:22 PDT 2006

Greetings One and All,

The Gate's Edge fighter practice will be held this Thursday evening at Meyer
Park - located at 7700 Cypresswood Drive, Spring Texas 77379.  If you need
directions - please email me off-list.

Lord Tora and I will be there from 7 pm til 9 pm. I will have water. Please
bring your armour or a craft to work on.  There is a table but it is a good
idea to bring chairs with you.

We will also be celebrating a birthday on Thursday.  Patrick of Gate's Edge
mka Brendan Wyvill will be turning 8 on Friday.  I will be getting a cake
for him please bring your own drinks.

Come out and wish Patrick a Happy Birthday!  And do some fighting.

In Service,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra