[Gatesedge] Sunday's Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:51:25 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

We had a nice turnout yesterday.  Lords Tora, Eric, and Iaen all got into
armour and did as much as possible until we heard thunder.  Lady Claire,
Christian, Carla of Gate's Edge, and Margot of Gate's Edge all helped me
watch the guys.  We did have a few people stop by to ask what we were doing.

Depending on the weather, Lord Tora and I *might* be going to Bordermarch on
Thursday to join their fighter practice.  So no practice at Meyer Park on
Thursday!  But we should be there next Sunday...depending on the weather.  :
)

See everyone at King's College this weekend!
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson