[Gatesedge] Today's Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:40:48 PDT 2006

Greetings to all!

It's Thursday...if you don't have anything going on tonite, head out to the
park and join us.

If you have armour...bring it and do some fighting with Tora.

If you have a craft...bring it and we can work on our projects while
watching the guys/gals.

Lord Tora and I will be at Meyer Park at 7 pm.  I will have bottles of
water.

It was a good little practice that we had last Sunday - Lords Tora, Eric,
and Padric got a good work-out while I did crowd control.  And we did have a
group of people stop by to see what was going on.

See you tonite!
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra