[Gatesedge] Archery Practice for July and August

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Jun 29 16:54:00 PDT 2006

Greetings Gates Edge,

July Archery Practice is THIS SATURDAY, JULY 1.

Start is at *4PM*  and we will end when everyone is done shooting.

After we are finished shooting we will have a pot-luck meal.  We will
have an assortment of sausages for the grill as a main-course.

Directions are on the Shire Web Page at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

*
August* practice is Saturday August 5  and once again the start time
will be 4PM.  One or two people may travel to far Northern reaches of
Ansteorra for Academy of the Bow, the the bulk of us will still be here
in town so a practice is warranted.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa