[Gatesedge] Combined Stargate/Gate's Edge Newcomer's Meeting...

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 06:58:19 PST 2006

I don't mean to be instigative or anything...and its
just my personal opinion although it may be wrong.

Its seems like 6pm may be a little late to cancel a
meeting that is at least a half hour from Gatesedge
Central as it seems. I was planning on attending last
night because its been awhile since I have
participated..and I'm really glad I didn't drive all
the way down there to find out you cancelled it at
6:30.

Another possible concern is that a newcomer who finds
our calendar and plans on attending but doesn't join
the mailing list for whatever reason may drive 30-45
minutes out of their way just to find the meeting
cancelled.

Perhaps you might consider coming out and hosting
Newcomers at our Sunday fighter practice at the
park...we are almost always there (weather being the
deciding factor)..just an idea.

Hugh

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=1578%20Chantilly%20Ln&city=Houston&state=TX&zipcode=77018%2d4149&country=US&geodiff=1