[Gatesedge] Scribal Guild Meeting for 03/08/2006

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 10:17:34 PST 2006

Greetings,

I hope this missive finds you all warm and fuzzy...not
hot and confuzzled.

Lady Sabine is out of the loop regarding e-mail for
the next few days so I am posting this on her behalf.

This weeks Scribal Guild will not be convening Wed
03/08, the next scribal Guild meeting is scheduled for
03/22.

I would also like to wish a safe journey to all of our
friends making their annual pilgrimage to Gulf Wars.

Yol Bolsun,
Hugh