[Gatesedge] April OTE

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:12:04 PST 2006

 Greetings

I know I am late this month on requesting posts.  I know several of you will
be going to GW.

As soon as you can - please send me a posting for our newsletter.  At this
point in time I am doing an exchange with 15 different groups.  Right now
they are impressed with our newsletter.  Please help me keep them impressed
by sending me postings.

If need help with a project - ask in the newsletter!

If you have some art work - submit it!

If you have a song or poem or sonnet - submit it!

If you have a recipe - please share with the group(s)!!!

Remember I will need a permission form for any and all work being submitted
to the newsletter.

I have already started putting the April's *Over the Edge* together so
PLEASE get me your posts as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Racheal  : )

--
Racheal no Ansteorra