[Gatesedge] Populace and Officer's Meetings

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 7 06:29:06 PST 2006

I will be at Gulf War next week, so I won't be at Populace/Officers, but wanted to note that
applications for herald should be sent to me (Regional Herald) with copies given to Natalia
(Seneschal) and Donnchad (Local Herald).  I believe applications are being accepted until the end
of March with the appointment to be made shortly thereafter.

In service,
HL Alden Drake
Solstice Herald