[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed May 24 06:55:11 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

We had a nice turn out on Sunday.  Lord Tora felt better by the time I got
home so he, Lord Eric, and Lord Padric all had fun with their swords and
spears.  Lord Engenulf, Lady Alesone, Patrick of Gate's Edge, and I all
enjoyed watching.  Lady Alesone even had her cross stitch to work on.

Please join us on Thursday night at Meyer Park.  Lord Tora and I will be
there at 7 pm.  Please bring your armour or crafts!

In Service,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra