No subject

Sun May 28 09:18:23 PDT 2006

follow the construction signs to Woodlands Parkway.
Merge on to Woodlands Park way and proceed to South
Panther Creek. Turn left on to South Panther Creek.
Proceed on S. Panther Creek to the stop sign at Glen
Loch Drive, turn left on Glen Loch Drive. Proceed to
Valerie Lane, the fourth right on Glen Loch. Turn
right on to Valerie and the house is the 15th house on
the left hand side. The address is 3423 Valerie Lane.
Look for the Gate's Edge sign in the front yard.
free to bring a spouse or friends. There is plenty of
couch space for onlookers and folks to work on indoor
projects.