[Gatesedge] Fw: Hello

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 5 20:27:19 PDT 2006

Ok all.  The meeting will be at my home on wednesday May 10.  The address is 21030 Normandy Forest Dr., Spring, tX 77388.  From I-45: Take 45 to the 2920 exit. Go west on 2920. Turn left on Falvel (Citgo station on the left). Turn left on Normandy Forest Dr.
>From 249: Take 249 to the Spring Cypress exit. Go east on Spring Cypress. Turn left on Ella Blvd (first light after Kuykendahl). Go past 3 schools. Turn right on Normandy Forest Dr.
21030 Normandy Forest Dr.
Spring, TX
281-433-0347

We will be having an Intro to Chivalric Fighting.

Maria