[Gatesedge] Today's Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sun May 21 05:00:40 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

Lord Tora and I will be at Meyer Park around 4 pm until 6 pm for fighter
practice.  Tora's back was not doing good when I left for work this morning
so he will be putting whoever shows up through their stances. Unless there
are enough of you to get into armour.

I did speak with Lady Claire, she will not be attending today as she is
required to be at her church until late.  So no rapier today but she has
promised that she will be there next month.

So grab your armour or crafts and head out to the park to join us!  The
weather channel says that we will have alot of sunshine today with 0% chance
of rain.

In Service,
Racheal

--