[Gatesedge] Populace and Business Meetings

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 07:24:08 PDT 2006

Our Business and Populace Meetings are coming up next
Monday, May 8th.  We meet at:

Kinsman Lutheran Church
12100 Champion Forest Drive
Houston, TX 77066

Today is the last day to turn in your bids for the
2006 Fall Event!  The Event Steward will be announced
at Populace.

For more detailed information please visit
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

If you have something you would like to discuss at
either meeting, please let me know.  We will be
continuing the "all about the offices" series and
the Hospitaler will be the speaker for May. I hope to
see everyone
there!

Natalia Auvert
Seneshal