[Gatesedge] Fwd: Account Information

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 05:54:12 PDT 2006

I would be very suspicious of an email that told me I had to reset anything.
Especially with my bank account. Also I have had communications from my bank
but they were directed to me, not just a bunch of yahoo or hotmail accounts.

Why would you get something from Washington Mutual like this if you are not
a customer?