[Gatesedge] Populace and Business Meeting

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 10:05:33 PST 2006

Our Business and Populace Meetings are coming up next Monday, November 13th.  We meet at:

Kinsman Lutheran Church
12100 Champion Forest Drive
Houston, TX 77066

For more detailed information please visit
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

If you have a pass around gift, please let me know before this Friday.

If you have something you would like to discuss at either meeting, please let me know.  It will be the first Populace after the event and we also hve many announcements and things to go over (including possible changes to newsletter distribution). I hope to see everyone there!

Natalia Auvert
Seneshal