[Gatesedge] Garb, when to - and when not to...?

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 09:34:58 PST 2006

Goofy me meant to reply to the list, but I can't seem to figure out this email thing.  :)

  So this was responded to off list.

  Sabine

Karen Griffith <karen_m_jordan at hotmail.com> wrote:
        I really wanted to go to the newcomer's meeting tonight but I don't have any garb.  The worst thing of all is that I have tons of garb, and all of it is about 4 hours away being held hostage by a friend I haven't seen in about a year.
  SO, when do we wear garb and when don't we?  I have only been to a populace meeting (no garb there!), partly because I had to go overseas for awhile and partly because I have no gear/garb.
  I'm working on getting my garb back, but it could be awhile.  Can someone clue in a newbie?
  Karen No-Name-Yet Griffith