[Gatesedge] Wonderful Practice yesterday!

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:56:16 PST 2006

Greetings to all

Lord Tora and I would like to thank the following people for showing up to
the Sunday Fighter Practice.

Lord Hugh and Lady Sabine
Lord Eric
Lady Claire and son Kristen
Carla and Margo
And the newcomer family - James, Jennifer, Jessica, and Robert Friend.

Claire and James both got into their Rapier gear and did a couple of
rounds.  No one else brought armor out but we had several good
conversations. And Jennifer showed us some of the blackwork she is adding to
the sleeves of her blouse.
Please remember we will not be having another practice until the 30th of
November.  Please enjoy your holiday and drive safely!
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson