[Gatesedge] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Chivalric Fighting at Autumn Melees

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:24:10 PST 2006

Just passing on info.
Racheal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Matthews <pem1968 at yahoo.com>
Date: Nov 13, 2006 8:59 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Chivalric Fighting at Autumn Melees
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org

Greetings Ansteorra!

  As you know, that great fall tradition is upon us once again. Autumn
Melees is filled with fighting for all and this year is no exception!

  Friday starts the fun and excitement with a bear-pit tournamnet in the
castle at 3 pm. The good times continue on Saturday with the open field,
ravine, bridge and last but certainly not least, the storming ( and
defending) the castle. We have also added more fighting on Sunday with a mob
rules senario...meaning what ever the fighters want to do!

  Marshals for all batlles but especially on Saturday are needed and any
volunteers will be welcomed (properly warranted of course).

  I look forward to seeing you all on the field this weekend!

  In service,

  Ld Malcolm MacLein,
  Squire to Sir Godwin of Edington
  Barony Bordermarch Knight Marshal