[Gatesedge] Sorry for the interuption...

Jennifer Guest gangrelgrrl81 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 05:37:55 PDT 2006

Hello, and sorry about the off-topic message!

Last Thursday I found a pit mix puppy at HCC Central (Downtown Houston).  I have put up flyers and reported him as missing to the HSPCA, but nothing has come up.  Our landlord says he has to be out of the house by Friday evening.  I know I can't take him to the HSPCA, because they'll euthanize him.  He is one year old, brindle and white, mixed with lab (we think).  We took him to the vet and got him rabies & other shots and a heartworm test (negative).  He's nice and clean.  :-)  He's also very nice and friendly, a total sweetie, but needs some training and to be neutered.  Is there anyone on the list that can help us out?

Blessed Be,
~Jennifer (Also known as Shiroinami, Qulajin, Lossefalme, Tamurile, Alcaratare, and Heruthane)
Tranquil as a forest, but on fire within. Once you find your center you are sure to win. ... You must be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon. ~From Disney's "Mulan"