[Gatesedge] Thank you

Carolyn Young caitlin at houston.rr.com
Fri Oct 6 14:52:40 PDT 2006

Nature
Just a quick note to say Thank You.
Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, energy and cards.  It has been a little rough, but I'm getting through it.  Two of our three daughters live here and are a big help.

My extended family, my chosen family will never know how much you've helped just by being there.  To those of you who have lost loved ones, you know what I mean.  To the rest of you, I hope it is far, far in the future before you learn.

Love to my extended family,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.