[Gatesedge] Fwd: Masque and Ball

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 07:15:43 PDT 2006

To the Wonderful Populace of Gate's Edge,

I just received this missive from Duchess Willow de
Wisp.  Please take a look at the wonderful event
described below!

Your Humble Seneschal,
Natalia Auvert

Here Ye! Here Ye !!
Come one. Come All to the MASQUE and BALL at the
Defender of the Rose Tourney held on the Second week
of November.

Spend all day viewing and competing in the
Championship Tourneys for the honor of being a
Champion of the Rose.
Enjoy the fantastic feast
Spend all night in Revelry and Dancing.

Prizes will be given for best masque and costume
honoring a historical Queen either of the high ages or
the SCA or an ideal that the Roses promote. A special
prize will be given for the best use of roses in a
costume.
Bring a dessert for the dessert competition.

Here is the Ball List for Defenders of the Rose:
Contact me or the Dance Masters and we will send you a
book with information on the Dances compiled by the
Fighter Friendly dance masters,
HL Guillaume de Troyes & HL Isabeau Lallement
Dance teachers of the Academy of Courtly Pursuits
(http://dancemaster.org)
email- Russell_Erika at verizon.net
phone- 972-758-1258
They can help with music.