[Gatesedge] GE Fall Event 2007 ...

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:49:20 PDT 2006

Personally...

1st choice - Sept 12-14
2nd choice - Aug 29-31
(I don't mind having my birthday celebrated with the entire Shire.) <grin>
3rd choice - Oct 3-5
(maybe one of our local guys will have a chance at being our champion.)

I agree with both Annes and Eadric - make it to close to Bordermarch and our
fighters will not do as good at Melees.  Make it against another local
event...not a good idea.

Is there any reason why we can't go against Crown Tourney?

Just my personal opinion.
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra