[Gatesedge] No Fighter Practice Tonite

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 06:25:58 PDT 2006

Greetings all

In case you haven't noticed yet...it's raining today.  : )

Lord Tora asked me to let everyone know that we will not be having a
pracitce tonite as the ground will be to wet/muddy.

We also wanted to remind everyone that there is no practice this coming
Sunday due to the holiday.  So our next scheduled practice should be on
Thursday Nov 2nd. (Unless the weather prevents it too.)

Stay safe!
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra