[Gatesedge] GE Fall Event 2007 ...

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:53:59 PDT 2006

Yeah...what she said.  : )

Natalia had spoken about it in a populace meeting and this is the only
weekend that would work for us as everything else was filled.

Racheal

On 10/18/06, Lori Wyvill <lwyvill63 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  The Loch had already taken our normal dates and at a populace meeting
> quite a while back we voted on which open weekend would work best so we
> could get that one on the calendar.  Hopefully we'll get our regular dates
> back in 2008.
>
> Alesone
>
>  ------------------------------
> From:  *"Maria" <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>*
> To:  *"gatesedge" <gatesedge at ansteorra.org>*
> Subject:  *[Gatesedge] GE Fall Event 2007 ...*
> Date:  *Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:59:04 -0500*
> >Ok.  I was looking through the Kingdom calendar writing things down and
> lo
> >and behold the fall event is on the schedule for August 24 - 26.  Is this
> >right?  That's a little ... well ... early for one thing.
> >
> >Can someone explain for me?
> >
> >Maria

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
Deputy Hospitaler
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis