[Gatesedge] Fwd: Re: GE Fall Event 2007 ...

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Oct 18 14:30:12 PDT 2006

Well also on a strictly selfish note.   Halloween weekend I always have
my Great Punkin shoot.  While I think going against an event in Eldern
Hills is not a problem I would be very sore if I had to cancel  my
Punkin shoot.

And... that is again getting our event very close to the November Melee
events.  It would have our event the very weekend before Three Kings and
I for one really need a week or so in between our event and the next big
event to clean up after our event.  I still have 4 trailers full of
stuff that the shire used at our event that still needs to be unpacked,
cleaned, and put away properly.  If 3 Kings was this coming weekend  I
would be in world of hurt.

-EA