[Gatesedge] Thursday's Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 18:52:11 PDT 2006

Wow...what a great practice!

We had newcomer Edward mka Ned in armour for the first time and he looked
good.  He is working on getting his own armour fixed up so he can be a
full-time fighter.  Lords Ramons and Eric were out and helping put Edward
through his paces.  Lord Tora was supervising most everything and helping
put Edward through some of the footwork.

Lady Alesone, her son Patrick, and the Spradley family were out and talking
about the Youth Boffer.  Looks like we need to get an official Youth Marshal
soon!

I also got to talk with a lovely couple - Chris and Amanda, I think.  They
are interested in the Chiv and she is very interested in the charter
painting.  Hopefully, we will see them again soon.

Our next scheduled practice will be next Thursday from 7 pm til 9 pm at
Meyer Park on Cypresswood Drive.

Please have a good and SAFE holiday weekend!

In Service,
Racheal : )

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra